Friday, December 11, 2009

December Update

Here we are into the final push for your data collection. Remember that you will need to get me all of the data --  not only the MVPA data but also the fitness testing results -- from your students by the end of January. You should be well into your collection efforts at this point.

Just as an update, the DoEd is accepting new applications for PEP this year. The deadline they have published for application submission is in late May, so there is still plenty of time for you to get me the name and number of districts you would like to suggest that we work with. Please let me know soon so I can get them added to my list soon. I am about half-way to filling it up.

I am taking the family down to Dallas during the week of Christmas, so I will be reachable only via phone. If you have any questions for me during the Holiday Break, please let me know and I will be happy to help you as I will have my laptop with me.

Happy Holidays Everyone!